Join our Universal 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training this fall!
- Grow your practice
- Access your innate gifts & tap into your unlimited creative potentials
- Develop an integrated yoga lifestyle
- Learn to share yoga lifestyle practices
- Be a part of a thriving, vibrant, and supportive yoga community
- Create a new you inside and out and share that radiance with others
With modern-day yoga, you can spend months and even years practicing without so much as a taste of the profound insight and healing that’s possible for you through the classical Indian tradition of yoga. As a spiritual guide with over 30 years of study and 25 years of experience teaching the classical Indian traditions, program director Diane Speer has developed a unique approach to help modern day seekers experience deeper connection with highest Self to learn, grow and experience the deep, life-changing fruits of the “inner” practices of Yoga as a sincere seeker committed to the path of self-realization.
TRAINING DATES & HOURS
- 10:00a - 6:30p Saturday and Sunday (one weekend per month)
- Sept 22 & 23, Oct 20 & 21, Nov 10 & 11, Dec 8 & 9, Jan 5 & 6, Feb 2 & 3, Mar 16 & 17
Register in three easy steps
1. Complete the application. Click here for a printable version.
2. Submit deposit to hold your place -or- pay in full and save $200. Payment plans available.
3. Mark your calendar with the weekend training dates.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us using the form below.